Supervising Support Coordinator - Metro South & Regional Teams
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as in direct case management of clients working with disadvantaged client groups within aged care, child protection, disability or mental health sectors.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with an emphasis on implementing an educatative approach with teams.
Skills - In no more than 2 pages:
- An allied health qualification (social work, occupational / speech / physiotherapist) with proven 3 years complex case management and leadership experience in human services.
- OR a non-allied health professional with a minimum of 5 years’ proven complex case management and leadership experience in human services.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NDIS, roll out strategy in WA and support coordination processes.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and supporting staff using an evidenced-based and educational approach, with Leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning for continuous improvement and organisational sustainability.
- Current “C” or “C.A.” class drivers licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Valid National Police Clearance.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of the current reform within the disabilities sector and NDIS rollout.
- Knowledge of and ability to research and keep up to date with changes in the disabilities sector.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles.
Apply Now addressing the above criteria
© Facilitatrix 2020. All Rights Reserved.