Supervising Support Coordinator South Metro
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as in direct case management of clients.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working with disadvantaged client groups within aged care, child protection, disability or mental health sectors.
Skills - In no more than 2 pages:
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, planning and evaluation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience supervising staff; managing conflict and engaging in fair and structured performance management if required.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, mentoring and supporting staff using an evidenced-based and educational approach.
- Extensive case management experience.
- Demonstrated ability in applying highly developed time management and organisational skills when planning, providing and monitoring coordination services within a designated caseload.
- Demonstrated highly developed effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team setting; evidencing diplomacy, assertiveness and ability to problem-solve and reach desired outcomes in complex and sensitive situations.
- High level of professionalism and outstanding work ethic.
- Commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable people, including the aged and those with disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds with compassion and empathy and without judgment for their lifestyle choices, personal preferences and values.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to achieve excellent outcomes based on individual needs.
- Current “C” or “C.A.” class drivers licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of the current reform within the disabilities sector – WA NDIS and NDIS.
- Knowledge of and ability to research and keep up to date with changes in the disabilities sector.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles.
Apply Now addressing the above criteria
© Facilitatrix 2020. All Rights Reserved.