Minimum Essential Requirements
Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and eligible for registration by the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Occupational Therapist with considerable recent and relevant experience as a senior clinician in the disability sector.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with disadvantaged client groups within the aged care, disability or mental health sectors.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment, and evaluation within Occupational Therapy practice, including the ability to undertake vocational functional assessments.
- Demonstrated high level ability in time management and organisational skills when planning, providing and monitoring Occupational Therapy services within a designated caseload.
- Proven ability to supervise allocated staff and students.
- Experience in service development and evaluation including initiating and coordinating quality improvement and/or research.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Current C or CA class drivers licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
|Senior Occupational Therapist JDF.docx|