Support Coordinator - North, South, East Metro and Regional positions available
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in direct case management with disadvantaged client groups within aged care, child protection, disability or mental health sectors.
Skills - In no more than 2 pages:
- Case manager with a minimum of 3 years’ proven complex case management experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NDIS, roll out strategy in WA and support coordination processes.
- Demonstrated ability in applying time management and organisational skills when planning, providing and monitoring services within a designated caseload.
- Current “C” or “C.A.” class drivers licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Valid National Police Clearance.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of the current reform within the disabilities sector – WA NDIS and NDIS.
- Knowledge of and ability to research and keep up to date with changes in the disabilities sector.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles.
Apply Now addressing the above criteria
© Facilitatrix 2020. All Rights Reserved.