We understand that from time to time relationships can be problematic and that family and friends may need additional support, to enable them to have ongoing contact with a loved one. We can assist by providing experienced professionals to oversee contact in those circumstances where authorities, such as a legally appointed guardian, have determined that this is required.
We aim to assist families and friends to maintain regular contact with their loved ones, at times that are suitable to all parties, including weekends and evenings, by negotiation. Services are available across the Perth metropolitan area.
We can assist in providing professional and independent supervision, in various circumstances, including:
- For elderly residents of aged care facilities, where restrictions have been imposed on their visitors access to the facility.
- For adults with disabilities, where their guardian may have imposed conditions on the nature of their contact with others.
- For parents with cognitive disabilities, who may be restricted from having contact with their children, unless supervised.
- For children with disabilities, or children for whom there are concerns regarding their care and/or relationships with others.
- To support older people and people with disabilities to visit loved ones who may be incarcerated.
|Download the Facilitatrix Corporate Training Brochure|