Tertiary allied health qualification and eligibility for professional registration.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an allied health professional.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with disadvantaged client groups within the aged care, disability, mental health sectors.
Skills - In no more than 2 pages:
- An allied health qualification (social work, occupational/speech/physiotherapist) with proven complex case management and leadership experience in human services; OR a non-allied health case manager with a minimum of 3 years’ proven complex case management experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NDIS, roll out strategy in WA, and support coordination processes.
- Demonstrated ability in applying time management and organisational skills when planning, providing, and monitoring services within a designated caseload.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
- Valid National Police Clearance.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of NDIS.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles.
|Facilitatrix Specialist Support Coordinator JDF.docx|