Tertiary allied health qualification and eligibility for professional registration.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an allied health professional.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working with disadvantaged client groups within the aged care, disability, mental health sectors.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessment, treatment and evaluation within the relevant allied health discipline.
- Demonstrated ability in applying time management and organisational skills when planning, providing and monitoring services within a designated caseload.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team setting.
- High level of professionalism and outstanding work ethic.
- Commitment to improving the lives of vulnerable people, including the aged and those with disabilities and/or mental health issues.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds with compassion and empathy and without judgment for their lifestyle choices, personal preferences and values.
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to achieve excellent outcomes based on individual needs.
- Current knowledge and commitment to Equal Opportunity in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Current drivers’ licence and access to a reliable motor vehicle for work purposes.
Desirable Selection Criteria
- Knowledge of NDIS.
- Knowledge of quality improvement principles.
|Facilitatrix Specialist Support Coordinator JDF.docx|